Re: GSL on OS/2

Brian Gough wrote:

> Most of the errors look like small differences but the failures in
> gsl_vector_complex_ and gsl_vector_complex_long_ are unexpected and would be
> worth looking at further to see why they occur.

While trying a few lower optimization levels for gslvector, at -O2 I hit
a SIGSEGV just before the first "FAIL:...correctly" message.
Interesting...

> The monte failures should be fixed by the new versions of those routines that
> are available in CVS.

Everything in monte now passes with the CVS source.

> I've checked in some implementations of acosh, asinh, atanh that should now
> be substituted for missing library functions.

In complex, I got the attached failures at all optimization levels I
tried; they only went away when I reverted to linkage with fdlibm for
acosh and atanh. OTOH, in specfunc I got the attached new failures with
the fdlibm versions, and they went away when I used the ones in gslsys;
just the three legendre failures remain.

h~

complex.fail.gz

specfunc.fail.gz