RE: gsl/visual C++

Hi,

I've had the same problem and if I remember it well, it is a problem of
different settings of MSVCRT in the library and in your project
(single/multithreaded, ...). When you press F1 on the line with the warning,
you get help that should guide you.

Jiri

P.S.: The way to the setting is:
 - Project settings