Re: gsl-0.9: bug in configure (autoconf)

Peter Breitenlohner writes:
 > can we expect a more complete info-page for the ODEs in the near future?
 > Currently (gsl-0.[789]) this just list the function prototypes but doesn't
 > say how to use them. That one has to deduce (to some extent) from their
 > use in the test suite.

Does your 0.9 info file include the Van der Pol oscillator example?
Just trying to see if we are looking at the same file here, as the
chapter was rewritten for 0.9, while 0.7 and 0.8 were indeed just a
list of prototypes.  If there are complaints about the new file I can
add a bit more to it.