compile pb

  Hi all,

  I used gsl under windows with msvc lib and it works good. But at
  this time i need your help to compile gsl under Borland C++ builder.
  Please help me or let me know if someone has already investigate
  this way. C++ builder is a good compiler and i think a makefile for
  borland product lack. GSL with his licence is free, Borland offer a
  great C++ compiler(v5.5) to the community, i think that it is a good pair
  if we can have both, working together.

  Can any1 help me to compile GSL, or give some way to investigate in
  the compilation. In the dist you use automake that is  a great
  product under unix like system, but i'm not sur that this format is
  human easy understandable. I'have some problems to make a makefile
  that will be good with borland c++, and i don't know how to generate
  makefile(except with cygwin but i think it contains some
  POSIX particularities that i don't have under borland) .

  TIA,

--
 Emmanuel                          mail:Emmanuel.Chomarat@bigfoot.com