Perl and Gsl

Hello all, I just have a small inquiry of the opinion of the list.
I will soon be releasing a new version of my perl API to GSL. Currently
the special function and random number generation sublibraries will be
supported. I would like to give this module a proper Perl namespace for
CPAN, and so far it is either Science::GSL or Math::GSL . I suggested
Science::GSL but another developer brought up the valid point that it
is at the core, a math library. Any opinions are appreciated and can
be mailed to me privately, so as to not clog up the list.

Thanks.

--
jonathan@leto.net
"Wir mussen wissen. Wir werden wissen."