business assistance

Dear        Brian Gough

My name is MR ALHAJI MAHOMMED, I am from the REPUBLIC OF
TOGO. 41 Years Old married with two children.
I am the Director of Montegomery Security and Finance
services Company Limited. I earn salary of  200,000France-($250 United
State  Dollars) equivalent monthly. I joined the services of this company
 in 1991 as office assistance.  I got the information
concerning you from the Internet and after due consultation I decided
to contact you believing that by the grace of GOD that you will accept
to be my partner in this deal.

I have been working with this company for over ten
years.  Within this period, I have watched with meticulous precision
how African Heads of States and government functionaries have been using
Montegomery Security & Finance Services Company Ltd to move huge sums
of money USD, pound sterling, French France-(Cash) to their foreign partners.
 They bring in these consignments of money cash.

Their foreign partners, friend; and relatives, are
claiming most of these consignments.  A lot of them are lying here unclaimed
for as much as 15 yrs.  Nobody will ever come for them because in most
cases, the documents of deposit are never available to any body except
the depositors-most of them are dead.

Since the inception of the 2000 millemum, our company
management changed the procure of claims of  consignments, as soon as
you are able to produce the secret information as contained in the secret
file of any consignment, it will be released to you upon demand.  From
our record, more than 160 consignment belonging to Mobutu Sese Seko,
has been claimed in the past six months, this is why I am soliciting
for your co-operation and assistance, Mobutu Sese Seko has 106 consignment,
deposited with several names and codes.  64 have been claimed in the
past six months.  Since   he’s dead, his first son is dead in plane crash
the second son is facing trial for murder and  embezzlement, the family
members are under restricted arrest without communication.  I have finished
every arrangement for you to come and claim consignment No. 1401,1402,
containing 38M USD. My duty is to supply you with all the information
and documents,

The procedure is simple:- Apply officially to the director of operations
of Montegomery Security & finance Services Limited REPUBLIC OF TOGO for
the release of consignment No. 1401 and No. 1402.  They will demand some
documents and secret code contact me immediately, ‘ll supply you every
detailed information.  And you will fax it to them.  As soon as they
confirm it to be correct.  They will invite
you in for the collection.  I ‘ ll suggest upon conclusion, we share
75-25.  I assure you that the business have been hatched for 5 years
now, it is very  secure and risk free.  You can reach me on my email
address.

I am at least to furnish you with explanations and
directives on the procedure.  God bless you.

PLEASE, Contact  me at
Thanks,

MR ALHAJI  MAHOMMED

Sign Up Now! http://www.onebox.com