Re: ODEs - runge kutta

Yes, I think that it would be a good idea the have a little
TODO about how to implement that interface. I don't promise
I will have the time or knowledge to do it all, but I will definitely
help.

 Brian Gough (bjg@network-theory.co.uk) was saying:

--
jonathan@leto.net
"Wir muessen wissen. Wir werden wissen."