Re: ODEs - runge kutta

Hi Sam,

>From the example (but also in the manual):
int
func (double t, const double y[], double f[],
      void *params)

The first function argument is t, the time of evaluation. So you don't
want to add t to your parameters (I am not so sure that that would even
work), as it is already provided to func.
Since you will be the only one accessing param, you may leave param empty
if you have no other parameters. So that would mean:
  gsl_odeiv_system sys = {func, jac, 2, 0};

Hope this helps,
Fleur