Re: calc-units update

Jochen Küpper writes:
 > I would like to get these values included in standard calc.  I send a
 > message to Dave Gillespie but some people send me mails saying that he
 > probably doesn't maintain calc anymore.
 > So I send the file here.  It can be used right away as described above
 > or used to "fix" calc by replacing the
 > ,----
 > | (defvar math-standard-units
 > `----

I see that Calc supports a variable math-additional-units, which can
be modified from within Calc or from the .emacs file, which would be
easier for the ordinary user to load in.  It would also mean you only
need to override the units which have changed. See the section
'User-Defined Units' in the calc manual.  If you put the .el file on
your homepage maybe people can find it by searching for 'calc-units.el
updated'.

Brian