Re: Multiple parameters in ODEs

Thanks for the quick reply. Now, there is my follow-up question: In case I
put all of my parameters in an array, is it possible to give a distinctive
names to members of the array mu? It is kind of difficult to keep track of
all the parameters if they are mu[0], m[1], etc. The only thing I can think
of is to do something like this:
#define Dissipation 0
#define Frequency 1
and then to write mu[Dissipation], mu[Frequency],... I was just wondering if
this is original idea for assigning multiple parameter values or there is
some better solution GSL developers had in mind?

Cheers,
Slaven