Parallel computing abilitites in GSL?

Hello.

First of all I'd really like to thank you guys for this _brilliant_ library.
(It does even has those braindamaged ntuples -- and I don't have to
use Fortran again to parse them! :)

The question is: what do you think -- is it overall possible to create
some (perhaps, built-in in the library (best) or it could be separate
compilable wrapper, or something like that) support for out-of-the-box
paralleling of gsl-using applications?
Say, for example, one might expect GSL (being told about the resources
available) to automatically run parts of the algorithms (that does allow
that) on multiple machines, using PVM/MPI/whatever. That would allow
people to easily create paralleled applications, using their favourite
scientific library..

--
Regards, Wartan.
"Computers are not intelligent. They only think they are."