ASSISTANCE

FROM : VLATNINA EDWARD
ABIDJAN, COTE D' IVOIRE
ATTENTION : MANAGING DIRECTOR

DEAR,

I hope this would not be a surprising message to you,
I have been actually praying hard day in and day out
that God should touch the heart of whom we intend to
go into partnership regarding investing our late
father's money. I am Mr VLATNINA EDWARD son of late
Alphonse EDWARD from Sierra Leone. My late father was
a Gold and Diamond merchant based in Freetown
Sierra-Leone. As a result of the political instability
of Sierra-Leone our late father came to Abidjan, Cote
d' Ivoire with the sum of USD 7,500,.000.00 ( US$ 7.5m
) which he deposited in a Financial and Security
Institution here in Abidjan,Cote d'Ivoire(Ivory
Coast)for security reasons I am here seeking for an
avenue to transfer this money to a reliable and
trustworthy individual for investment programmes. I am
here as a political refugee because of the political
crisis in my country Sierra Leone. Please I would
offer you 20% of the total sum of USD7.5m for your
assistance.please I need to transfer this money
urgently because delay would not help at all and I
need to relocate based on the political instability in
this sub-region. Your immediate response would be

appreciated .

Best regards .VLATNINA EDWARD

Envoyez des messages musicaux sur le portable de vos amis
 http://mobile.lycos.fr/mobile/local/sms_musicaux/