Can we close BUG#6 ?

I posted this before, but I guess there's no harm repeating it. If I compile
GSL on Compaq Alpha with the additional flag "-ieee" everything seem to work
fine and make check reports that all checks are passed. So it seems that bug
is actually in documentation only. In INSTALL file hints for Compaq/DEC Alpha
should say:

> Hints for Compaq/DEC Alpha
> ==========================
>
> The library should compile successfully with Compaq's C compiler using
> the -std option for ANSI conformance.  Use
>
>    CC=cc ./configure
>    make CFLAGS="-std -ieee"
>
> to build the library this way.
>
> Use GNU tar to unpack the tar file, as Tru64 tar gives an error
> halfway through.

Is it safe to close this bug then?
Cheers,
Slaven

BUG#6 -- gsl_isnan, isinf on Compaq Unix STATUS: open