Re: Abramowitz and Stegun (1964) online

Serge Winitzki writes:
 > Hi,
 >  Thanks for a great library! I use it in my research.

Thanks.  If you'd like to cite GSL in any papers a suitable reference
is:

  GNU Scientific Library Reference Manual, M. Galassi et al,
  ISBN 095416170X

 >  In the TODO file, I noticed a wish to distribute Abramowitz and
 > Stegun with GSL. It seems that the old edition Abramowitz and
 > Stegun is now available online
 > (http://members.fortunecity.com/aadns/) as page images, total about
 > 50 MB.  (Just to let you know.)

Wow that's good news. I didn't know about it, thanks for posting the
information.

(corrected url for the list: http://members.fortunecity.com/aands/)

Do you have any idea how to contact the person behind it?  I could not
find any information on the site itself.

Brian