Re: GSL Function Availablity

Lakshminarayanan,

Check out http://sources.redhat.com/gsl/ref/gsl-ref_toc.html
which has "table of contents" of the GSL manual. OR do U prefer
someone to check it out for you if you please and let you know
which routines you should use and also how one should call the
routines?

Sorry ppl. Im in a particularly nasty mood at the presumption some
people make about the sociology of freely distributed software
(more so if it is a fellow countryman). Hope I dont get kicked out
of the mailing list for this :-|

Manoj

--
Manoj Warrier (manoj.warrier@ipp.mpg.de)

Stellaratortheorie, Max-Planck Institut Fur Plasmaphysik
TeilInstitut Greifswald Wendelsteinstrasse 1
D-17491 Greifswald Germany Tel: +49-3834-882434

--------- History of Computing 10-11-3003 ---------------
Then there used to be this great user friendly OS which
overwrote your MBR whenever you installed it.