multimin.h / min.h not compiling

Hi!

we are trying to use the gsl_multimin.h and encounter
problems. While other applications using gsl compile,
we always get several error messages located in
gsl_precision.h (saying something like unknown object,
constant object hast to be initialized ...)

We are using visual studio 6.0 and we actually try to
compile the example for multimin.h (and the same for
min.h) coming with the gsl distribution.

It starts like that:

#include <stdio.h>
#include <gsl/gsl_errno.h>
#include <gsl/gsl_math.h>
#include <gsl/gsl_min.h>

in the case of min.h

Can anybody help us, PLEASE!
Thanks,
Danilo,
Matthias

Yahoo! Cellulari: loghi, suonerie, picture message per il tuo telefonino
http://it.yahoo.com/mail_it/foot/?http://it.mobile.yahoo.com/index2002.html