Why is Householder functions not documented?

Hi

Yesterday I used some Householder functions from GSL (Linear Algebra
rotines). It was very helpful. So my question is: Why are those function
not even metioned on the manual? For example, there are:

gsl_linalg_householder_transform (calculates the Householder matrix)
gsl_linalg_householder_hm (Applies it to matrix)
gsl_linalg_householder_hv (Applies it to a vector)
and others...

Best regards to all,
--
Ricardo Biloti