Re: re: war

On Thu, Apr 03, 2003 at 06:47:40PM +0200, Gangolf Jobb wrote:
> >Not really. As the list archives will show you, that has been
> suggested >(by non GSL contributors) on other occasions. And the answer
> of the GSL
> >developers has been very clear: nope, won't happen.  Given how you >argued

[ That is my text which was quoted without attribution, which is at least
bad etiquette, and as some argue, even a breach of copyright. ]

> opinions may change in time.

Exactly, and with infinite time, all events occur with probability one.

Now please go back to your corner and wait for it happen. We'll call you.

Dirk

--
Wishful thinking can dominate much of the work of a profession for a decade,
but not indefinitely.   -- Robert Shiller, on Efficient Markets models, 2002