Re: T-Student question

Yes, there is a cumulative distribution function module
at http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/gsl on the cdf-1-2
branch. Currently there is no function to invert the t
distribution. I may add one in the next few weeks.

If someone else already has a good t quantile function they'd like to
contribute, send it along.

-Jason