Re: Is someone working on 2d interpolation?

Jerome BENOIT wrote:

Achim Gädke wrote:

I'm using the gsl_matrix type to store values of a 2d magnetic field: (x,z) -> H

But I'd like to have a smoother solution. Is anyone working on such code?

Beginning of an answer: there is a GNU project dealing with 2d stuff, it might be useful:

http://gts.sourceforge.net/

Thanks for that link, Jerome. I did not find special 2d functions - gts is advertising a lot of 3d stuff, including 2d surfaces in 3d (which I could use in a suitable projection), but no plain isolines in a simple 2d area. Maybe I was not able to find it.

Give me a hint.

Achim