fatal error LNK1104

Hi All,

I recently installed GSL for use with Visual C++ 6.0 (I am tryihng to switch
over from using cygwin).  I got the demo to work correctly, but when I tried to
build an executable from my own code, I got the following error

> Linking...
> LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file "Files\GSL\lib.obj"
> Error executing link.exe.

I searched the archives and found no reference to "LNK1104".  Has anyone
encountered this error or does anyone have any thoughts?  Thanks in advance for
any help.

Best regards,
Jim McDermott