Re: GPL licence

I hate to say this, but it comes down to the perview of lawyers and
such. When I worked on a book that had GPL code in it, that company went
with the advice of their lawyer which was have a block of comment in the
snippets saying the code was GPL'd and then having the GPL as an
appendix in the book. A different lawyer might disagree or ammend that,
but that was done in that case.

--
Stephen John Smoogen		smoogen@lanl.gov
Los Alamos National Lab  CCN-5 Sched 5/40  PH: 4-0645