Re: Matrix help

Hi Brian,

excuse me but I can't purchase anything because it's part of my thesis and it
isn't a commercial product.

If you have to privilege people who purchase your support, it is ok for me
(People say: money is money, isn't it?)

I think my question is directly related to GSL because it's about gsl methods.

I hope I'll find someone else who can help me (without paying anything).

Best Regards

--Laura