Help in developing GSL or other.

Dear Sir/Madame,

I am a PhD student in Mathmatical Biology Group at Loughborough University.
I am currenly doing projects in Time-series and Nonlinear Dynamical system (related to Brain EEG signals)

I am developing a software under unix (using c and currently using your scientific Library - GSL).
I would like to express my interest in pointing out features that could later be added to your libraries( I will be sending a list of features and possible solutions(code)).

By the way, do you(GNU...) have a graphical library for visualizing and ploting scientific data ? (plotting functions in 2D and 3D, plus mechanisms to analyse these data graphicaly ??) if yes you could indicate me possible sources?

I look forward for you reply.

Kind Regards.

Serafim Rodrigues