Re: Help in developing GSL or other.

Dnia 03-12-18 M Atakan Gurkan napisał(a):

>ps: I would like to take this opportunity to ask the other people on
>the list.  Which programs do you use for plotting? Are you happy with the
>programs you are using? Are there people who work on developing such
>programs?

I use xmgrace for most plots (and I like it very much) and sometimes CERN PAW for creating histograms and data analysis. I'm not sure about the PAW license but everyone can download it for free.

xmgrace - I'm happy with it. hope it will have more data analysis functions.
PAW - very complicated command-line interface but flexible, can call external FORTRAN functions, has it's own macro language.

Piotr Kaminski