Re: Numerische Mathematik archive

On Mon, Jun 27, 2005 at 11:42:12AM +0200, Leopold Palomo-Avellaneda was heard to remark:
> A Divendres 24 Juny 2005 16:14, Brian Gough va escriure:
> > http://dz-srv1.sub.uni-goettingen.de/sub/digbib/loader?did=D196287
> >
> > complete digitised versions of Numerische Mathematik from Vol 1 - 66.
> > very useful... there are many classic papers there
>
> Well, sending this link to some people here, someone has answered that there's
> a page maintained by Ulf Rehmann a
> http://www.mathematik.uni-bielefeld.de/%7Erehmann/DML/dml_links.html
>
> where there are a lot of links about mathematical journals that have been
> digitalized.

Anyone keep a similar list of journals whose access is free?  This list
is not very useful, as the place where I work does not have access to most
of the for-fee online journals; I have to trek to the local university to
get access to paper copies :(

--linas