Re: data input/output for programs using GSL

Salut Julien,

On Sat, Nov 12, 2005 at 05:15:23PM +0100, Tribulations Parallèles was heard to remark:
> Why not having functions that read in files and place the scalars, vectors,
> and matrices in a convenient structure named entities:

In general, it is very difficult to design a file format that will make
everyone happy. (in my experience, it is impossible to find such a file
format).  Thus, a traditional philospohy is to leave such design
considerations to the application desiners, since the applicatin will
determine what needs to be stored.

--linas