BLAS documentation

Hi all,

Thanks for a great library. I notice that the GSL documentation for
the BLAS wrappers include function prototypes, but not a description
of what each function does.  Granted, it is possible to infer
functionality from the function name, and there is a link to the BLAS
documentation, but it still is a bit of a pain. I'm willing to produce
a patch for a completed version, but I'm curious if there is a reason
for referring to the BLAS documentation.

Thanks again,
-Art

--
Art Barnes
Dept. of Electrical and Computer Engineering