GSL-1.8 for Visual Studio 2005

For those who are interested in using GSL-1.8 with Microsoft Visual
Studio 2005, I have now updated my earlier port of GSL using the
Microsoft compiler.  The build files and GSL files that need to be
modified are available here:

  http://fp.gladman.plus.com/computing/gsl-1.8.vc8.zip

This port supports both static library and DLL builds for both 32 and 64
bit systems. It also implements the tests, all of which pass expect one
where I believe the test values are themselves inaccurate.

My apologies if this message duplicates another message since I am
reposting because an earlier attempt to post to the list failed.

Last but not least, my congratulations to the GSL team for their
excellent work on GSL.

    Brian Gladman