Re: Japanese translation of the reference manual

It's great! How happy I am!
Thank you very much.

I've put links to GSL and it's development pages, too. :-)

On 2006/11/10, at 21:00, Brian Gough wrote:

TOMINAGA Daisuke wrote:
Dear all,
Thank you very much for kind responses and indications. I'm happy about an Japanese reader was found.
I misunderstood the license of the original reference manual. I wrote "license of this translation is GPL 2, same as original" in my translation. It was corrected, and I changed the license of translated manual to GFDL v.1.2 or later, same as original.
URL, again -> http://www.cbrc.jp/%7Etominaga/translations/gsl/ gsl-1.8/index-e.html

Great, I have added that to the webpage at
http://www.gnu.org/software/gsl/ and in the GSL README and texinfo files. Thanks for your work.