RE: Bug report and fix for adaptive step size control in ODE solving

Hi,

Thanks for the patch. I've had a problem with an infinite, or at least
near-infinite loop, using the ODE solver, so I'm hoping this will help me.
I'm new to GSL and ODE solvers, so I appreciate someone who understands the
complexities taking a whack at it.

Cheers,
Michael