gsl_matrix_complex functions documentation

Hi, I'm the student who work on Math::GSL for google summer of code.
The goal of Math::GSL is to port the GSL library to Perl. While
working on this project, I realized the gsl_matrix_complex functions
haven't been documented yet. I wanted to know if it was meant to be
done soon. If not, I thought I could help by documenting them. I'll
have to document them anyway inside my project, so I tought it would
be better not to duplicate the work.

I'd like to know how I could work on the development of the
documentation? To who or which server/repository do I have to push my
changes?

Thanks