Re: [Help-gsl] Submitted patch to add bspline derivative capabilities

At Wed, 19 Nov 2008 16:50:47 -0700,
Patrick Alken wrote:

> I'm moving this discussion to the gsl-discuss list. Good work!
> This is something several people have been asking for and I haven't
> had any time to work on.
>
> I will take a look at the patch in the next few days.

Patrick, I'm happy for you to take the decision on this wrt the 1.12
release.  The main thing we want to avoid at this stage is breaking
the build in ways that we might not detect in our own testing.