Re: [Help-gsl] Submitted patch to add bspline derivativecapabilities

Ah I hadn't considered this issue. If there are other areas of
GSL which have the same issues maybe we should keep a list so
when there is a major new release like 2.0 we could integrate
these "extra" workspaces? Of course one problem with that is
if we have a separate workspace for bspline derivatives it may
never be convenient to integrate it with the normal bspline
workspace.