Re: Eigenvalue routines for generalized complex matrices

Currently there are no plans and it would involve a large
effort to do this. I would recommend using LAPACK for complex
matrices. Its possible that the eigenvalue problem alone would
be manageable but getting the eigenvectors would require porting
large amounts of LAPACK code.

Patrick Alken