Re: ode-initval implicit solvers and development

Hello,

I've been working on an implementation of the Adams linear multistep methods with functional iteration for GSL ode-initval (msadams), and finally got a first beta for you to test and comment on. The source is available at the git repository mentioned below.

Please note the comments on file ode-initval/ChangeLog-Keskitalo. The biggest change is an addition to the step and control object structures to allow passing error tolerance to steppers. I'm afraid a change like this is really needed.

I'm planning to implement also the backward differentiation formula (BDF) methods with Newton iteration for stiff problems.

Kind regards,
Tuomo