Re: [Bug-gsl] problem in cubic solver

On the topic of cubics, have you tried translating CERNLIB's rrteq3
into C for root? I have found it to give better results in general
than GSL's cubic routine, and thus it might be worth adding a
translation of the CERNLIB code to GSL.

My attempt at this translation is given at line 517 of
http://o2scl.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/o2scl/trunk/src/other/poly.cpp?revision=35&view=markup

Take care,
Andrew