Re: GSL 2.0 roadmap (one man's view)

Interesting...  it may take me a while to read this properly and reply
as I am on the road now.  I guess the main point I would add is that
we have to operate under constraints, compared to LAPACK etc we don't
have people funded to work on these things the way they do.  So there
is a question of whether we want to try to change that aspect, or just
make technical changes.

--
Brian