Re: Stupid question...

I looked at the configure.ac file I use, and the code below looks
similar, except that I use AC_CHECK_LIB's optional arguments.

http://o2scl.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/o2scl/trunk/configure.ac?revision=43&view=markup

Have you looked at the config.log file to see why it fails? Also, which platform
is this for?

Take care,
Andrew