C++ wrappers for GSL

I’ve written a set of C++ wrappers for GSL: http://ccgsl.sourceforge.net/

I would be interested to know if these are useful to anyone other than
me, or if anyone is interested in developing or testing the code.

The wrappers are essentially complete. The only GSL functions I have not
implemented are ones for n-tuples, multisets and sorting. I omitted
these because there are usually better ways to handle them in C++ and
they have no GSL dependencies.

I’m likely to continue to make minor changes and bug fixes. For example,
I want to adapt the statistics functions to work seamlessly with
std::array, std::double, gsl::vector or anything else that looks like an
array.

--
John D Lamb