Re: Adding OpenMP support for some of the GSL functions

Hi Rhys,
I am not sure if you mean parallelizing the for loop in this code, but this would not work, as each iteration is not independent from the next one. Differential equation solving is intrinsically serial.

I can not either just split the problem into smaller chunks (lets say 100k istead of 1M), because they are coupled, i.e. func can only be defined for the whole system, not for some of its parts.

Thanks,

Maxime