Question about pre0.17 release...

Hi all--

Is everything correct with pre0.17? Is something still missing?
The only thing I know we are missing is to update the NEWS file and check if
the rpm sepc file is working correctly. I've already included all the new
functions and objects added in this version in the NEWS file.
Still I need some help finishing it.

Anything else?

Ariel