Re: sgtk_dlopen

Daniel Skarda <0rfelyus@atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz> writes:

> Do you think that change `name' -=> `fullname' would break
> something?

I'm not sure, but I don't expect any breakage.  I'm pretty agnostic
about dynamic linking issues right now.  Does it help to have a
different LD_LIBRARY_PATH when running your unstable version?

> ps: what do you think about libltdl which comes with new version of
> libtool?

Definitely worth a look, but I rather put it into libguile and do away
with the dynlinking hacks of guile-gtk completely.  I even have a
patch for libguile by one of the libltdl authors...

Yeah, I think I have to do something about this mess.  I'll wait until
after guile-gtk-0.17, tho.

- Marius