Re: Pixmaps

> The most serious gap in guile-gtk found so far when translating the
> tutorials (14/42 done) is the lack of support for coded-in xpms.

 Similar gap is in guileGL - there is still no way how to specify textures. IMHO
 in Guile there should be one standard way how to access images. To specify
 texture in OpenGL means just to pass pointer to some area in memory - so this
 can be realized in guileGL bindings by (uniform) arrays. But in my opinion it
 is ugly to specify pictures in guile-gtk in one way and in bindings for another
 library in completely different way....

 Any proposals for "(define-module (graphics images))" ???

Dan Skarda