Compiling guile-gtk on w32?

Are there any precompiled guile-gtk binaries?

I compiled Guile 1.4 using Cygwin b20 tools.  I was unable to compile
it when using the mingw gcc [1].  Will the Guile 1.4 binary and
library be linked with the guile-gtk and gtk libraries?  If so, must I
use the same compiler options for all of the object files?

When running configure for guile-gtk, it doesn't find the gtk-config
executable.  Such a script is not supplied by the GTK for Windows
precompiled libraries [2].  Can anybody tell me what the gtk-config
script is supposed to return?  I could then just create such a script
myself.

Alex.

[1]
http://www.xraylith.wisc.edu/~khan/software/gnu-win32/