Re: Time to talk about g-wrap

Ariel Rios <ariel@linuxppc.org> writes:

> I think it is time to think about using gwrap inside gnome-guile So
> can we restart the discussion on that?

OK.  I'm wondering what the best way to proceed would be.  Presuming
it would be helpful for you to have an idea of where g-wrap now
stands, we could start with a description of that.  I've needed to
write some documentation for the new implementation for a while
anyhow, and now's as good a time as any.

After that, we could discuss where g-wrap fails to be suitable for
gnome guile and see how we might fix that.

Or would you prefer to handle things some other way?