gtk questions

Hello,

1.

I need but am unable to use the following function, not knowing what its
last argument should be?

anyone knows? [I tried to pass a string vector but that was not
right, and if it was correct, what should its length be anyway?]

2.

is there a way to query a clist to know what row is selected?

	for example, a clist with 2 columns and 2 rows in it

	a. the user select the first row ('browse is the selection type)
	b. he then click the second column (title), which changes the sorting
	   (with an appropriate callback on column titles ...)

	c. i'd like to query the clist to know the selected row position
           after the clist reordering

3.

is there a possibility to have a column title composed of a pixmap and a label?

thanks,
david