Re: Request for help-Developing Vector editor

Hello,

  I am sorry I have not replied before.

  "Raw" Gtk+ does not have any "object" like arc or line. This is a job for
canvas widget - GtkCanvas or GnomeCanvas. If you want to use GtkCanvas from
Guile, than search for bindings by tomas at fabula dot de dot

  Another option would be to write your own canvas using GtkDrawArea, maintain
a list of graphics primitives on your canvas and draw them using gdk-draw-point,
gdk-draw-line etc...

Best regards,
0.