Re: Introduced destructors and finalized GdkCursor

Marko Rauhamaa <marko@pacujo.net> writes:

> I don't know what ChangeLog is. I'm commenting the CVS commits and
> copying my comments here.
>
> Should I enter them in a third place as well?

The ChangeLog file is the main place for change notes.  Please try to
follow the style there.  In emacs "C-x 4 a" will give a starting
point.

In general it's only a summary that's wanted, it doesn't have to go
into much detail.  But anything added, deleted or changed should rate
a mention one way or another.

> Ideally I'd have to enter the comment in one place only (CVS).

Copying the ChangeLog entry into the cvs comment when committing is
good.