Re: The GTK2 line of development

On Sat, 24 May 2003 12:41:11 +0100
Andy Wingo <wingo@pobox.com> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I'm curious about the place of the GTK2 line of development within the
> whole guile-gtk project. It seems that some folks are not interested in
> GTK2 at all -- is this right? In that case, we have two separate
> projects (and in fact they share hardly any code, although I have used
> some ideas, as well as event-repl.scm from guile-gtk) and should put
> them in different places. What's the deal?
>
> I suppose we can enumerate some options,
>
>  - within savannah.nongnu.org
>    * has the advantage that all guile-gtk stuff is in the same place
>     (maybe it's an advantage, who knows)

I would favor that option, as I just moved the (gnome guile) code from the Gnome CVS to the savannah Guile-gtk project. (All the (gnome guile) code is in a separate module, under http://savannah.nongnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/guile-gtk/gnome-guile-0.1/

Maybe the naming of the module needs some refactoring, we can discuss that.